Future of Education Conference 2020
Time & Location
About the event
Our Vision : To create the most important education conference in the world that drives real change by aligning the future of education with the future of work. We will always keep the bar high on attendee quality and will always grow without losing the intimate peer-to-peer nature of the experience.
Future of Education Conference Overview: This conference is a premium invitation-only event dedicated to aligning the future of education with the future of work. It is designed to dramatically accelerate the transformation needed in our current educational systems, learning environments and learning experiences so our youths are ready for the future of work. This action-oriented conference will connect K-12 and Post Secondary decision makers with most innovative learning transformation projects being implemented in the industry, the most disruptive programs and technologies changing our educational institutes and funding sources available to our schools, colleges and universities to make this transformation a reality.
The world is quickly changing and educational institutes are facing the pressure to innovate our learning environments, find additional revenue streams to accelerate the transformation and align further with the future of work. This conference is designed to help education industry decision makers with these challenges. This is not a theoretical forum on the future of learning - it is a highly interactive conference designed so you can learn from your peers, bring forward the biggest issues facing our industry, share proven projects being implemented to solve them and identify collaboration opportunities. All of the content is embedded in reality and is presented by your peers that are in decision making positions in the field of education.
We owe it to your youths to get together, share best practices and proven projects that will prepare our next generation for the dramatically changing future of work.
Two Streams: The conference will have two separate streams for k-12 and Post Secondary institutions respectively.
Who Should Attend
- Business and Technical Decision Makers (administrator stream) in post secondary institutions
- K-12 School Board Executives, Principals, Vice Principles and Superintendents.
- Program Directors and Department Leads
- Teachers/Professors responsible for special transformation projects, in particular, future skills alignment, STEAM adoption and sustainability initiatives.
- Leaders responsible for mental health initiatives on campus and in schools
- We have a special focus in roundtable on schools boards and colleges serving our rural communities and accelerate the adoption of future skills in our rural communities.
1) Peer-to-Peer networking. We are invitation only to keep the bar high so you will be in the company of those just like you who are responsible for major decisions in their organisations. We are all facing the same pressures - this conference is designed to bring decision makers together to share knowledge and collaborate on the most innovative solutions and partnerships.
2) Access to funding. There are sessions focused on funding sources and government programs designed to support our educators. Many of these programs are under-utilized at the moment.
3) Interactive. You are a participant AND you are contributor. The conference is designed to be highly interactive filled with real projects, real lesson, real stories and very few long presentations. It is action packed in recognition of the seniority of the people in attendance.
This intimate and highly interactive conference is designed to leave you with real and actionable content and a community of like minded peers that are senior decision makers in the education industry. We are going to cap registrations at 200 delegates.
Our Founder & Team
The founder of this conference is Sultan Akif who left his successful 17 year corporate career (World Wide Solution Director for Microsoft Public Sector Services) to dedicate his life to youth empowerment. He has built Experience Your Life Expo (one of the largest youth employment event in Canada), and is also the founder of Library in a Week (an organization dedicated to building 100 libraries around the world to empower educators with 32 completed in 9 countries to date with self-funding from events like this conference). He is a proud Governing Community Member at University of Toronto Mississauga, a mentor at Humber College for Entrepreneurship, a past-professor at Sheridan College, 2x TEDx speaker and a frequent presenter at Universities, Colleges and Schools around the world. Just like our founder, the Future of Education Conference team purpose driven and this will never be just a job for us!
If you are an educator and this resonates with you, please bring your best projects forward and apply today to attend. Let's shape the future together.
Note for Service and Product Providers
We believe the vendors to the education industry have a critical role to play in the transformation through innovative and game changing solutions and learning environment. If you are a service provider, Edu Tech firm or vendor in the education industry we welcome your application but please note that this is going to be predominantly a senior educator peer-to-peer forum. Once we recieve your registration, we will circle back with a confirmation after a team review. We will select a few providers and sponsors that are most aligned with the values of the conference on driving real, deep and meaningful change through their solutions.
- Educators - K-12 Stream$750$7500$0
- Service/Product Provider$1,130$1,1300$0
- Educators - Post Secondary$750$7500$0
- Conference Leader/Speaker$500$5000$0