Future of Education Conference (2)
Time & Location
About the event
This invitation-only conference has one purpose - to support the most senior decision makers in the field of education by giving peer-to-peer visibility of the most disruptive programs and technologies, innovative projects and funding programs in the field of education.
The industry is changing very quickly and we are all facing pressure to innovate our learning environments, find additional revenue streams and align further with the future of work. This conference is designed to help you with these challenges. This is not a theoretical forum on the future of learning - it is a highly interactive conference designed to bring forward the biggest issues facing our industry and brainstorm on the most innovative solutions being implemented to address them. All of the content is embedded in reality and is presented by your peers that are in decision making positions in the field of education.
Who Should Attend
- Business and Technical Decision Makers (administrator stream) in post secondary institutions
- School Board Executives and Principals
1) Peer-to-Peer networking. We are invitation only to keep the bar high so you will be in the company of those just like you who are responsible for major decisions in their organisations. We are all facing the same pressures, its time we get together to share knowledge and create the most innovative solutions and partnerships.
2) Access to funding. Sessions focused on funding innovation and change by bringing sources like government programs designed to support our educators. Many of these programs are under-utilized at the moment.
3) Interactive. You are a participant and you are contributor. The conference is designed to be highly interactive filled with real projects, real lesson, real stories and very few long presentation. It's action packed in recognition of the seniority of the people in attendance.
This intimate and highly interactive conference is designed to leave you with real and actionable content and a community of like minded peers that are senior decision makers in the education industry. We are going to cap registrations at 180 delegates.
Our Vision & Team
Our vision is to create the most important education conference in the world that drives real change. We will always keep the bar high on attendee quality and will always grow without losing the intimate peer-to-peer nature of the experience.
This conference is being envisioned by Sultan Akif and his team. Sultan is the founder of Experience Your Life Expo (one of the largest youth employment event in Canada), founder of Library in a Week (an organization dedicated to building 100 libraries around the world to empower educators with 25 complete in 9 countries to date), a global philanthropist and past executive in Microsoft focused on Education. He is well respected in the Education industry, has been the convocation keynote speaker for several colleges and was ranked one of the top game changers in the field of Education by the Introducer Magazine. We, just like you, are all about impact/action and not simply conversations.
The Future of Education conference is more than an event for us - it is our way of supporting educators that fight everyday on behalf of youths around the world. We will grow to be the most important forum in the world not because of any other reason but because of the fact that we CARE the most about the content we are actually putting together.
If you are an educator, we encourage you to apply today and a team member will circle back with you with a confirmation.
If you are a service provider, consultant or vendor in the education industry we welcome your application but please note that this is going to be predominantly a educator peer-to-peer forum. We will hand-pick a few providers and sponsors that are most aligned with the values of the conference on driving real, deep and meaningful change through their solutions.
- Educators (includes 13% tax)$565$5650$0
- Service/Product Provider$1,130$1,1300$0