2021 Future of Education Conference and Leaders Group
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to FEC 2021. Please see this short video https://youtu.be/JA6p14P3A90 exclusively for invited delegates that will bring the Future of Education vision to life for you as well as testimonials from 2020 cohort of senior educations who participated. The energy will speak for itself! Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. To see the seniority and drive of the leaders invited to this forum in 2020, please visit https://www.futureofeducationconference.com/delegates-and-speakers . In 2021, we are taking the bar even higher.
Future of Education Conference is an invitation-only forum that brings together the most senior and driven leaders commited to education transformation. The Future of Education tribe of educators get tremendous value across the year from their participation because our paltform is much more than just an event. The three components of the experience includes:
1) Live Virtual Conference: 2nd Oct 2021 will bringing together the energy of the tribe. In a unique and innovative format, 50+ senior educators from across the world will present their projects in under 3 hours. You will have access to over 50+ hours of content after the keynote to deep dive in the areas that most resonated with you. 2020 event was a spectacular success with attendance from 188 leaders.
2) Future of Education Framework: From the time your application is approved, you will get access to the Future of Education Framework which contains 50+ videos from your senior peers across Canada and the world from the 2020 event. The actionable content focused is focused on real-life game changing projects to modernize our educational curriculums, our techniques and our spaces. Itwill give you tangible ideas to deploy in your schools, colleges and universities. Your value starts months before the live event and as soon as you are accepted on this platform. After the Live event, you will also have access an addition 50+ videos from 2021 conference to be consumed until 31st December 2021.
3) Future of Education Leaders Group: Selected educators will be invited to join the Future of Education Leaders Group on LinkedIn. This is a closed forum of senior leaders where you will feel truly supported in your transformation projects through peer-to-peer collaboration. This will empower you to stay connected with your peers across the year to drive real change.
If you didn't see the video above, click here to see it all in action https://youtu.be/JA6p14P3A90
We are PROUD to share that 50% of all our profits will go towards self funding our mission to empower students in the far corners of the planet by building 100 libraries. Our founder Sultan Akif has built 37 libraries in 10 countries and your participation will directly influence this mission www.libraryinaweek.com which has been done todate without any formal grants and with our own funds and hands.
Apply TODAY to be a part of this tribe and lets make a real difference together.
Vision and Overview
Our vision is to dramatically accelerate the transformation in education by supporting educators who work hard everyday to change lives.
Let's shape the future together. We owe it to our youths. We have committed the next 10 years of our lives to create the most important education conference in the world that drives real change. We will achieve this by working closely with a select group of senior educators committed to making a difference. We will always keep the bar high on attendee quality and will always grow without losing the intimate peer-to-peer nature of the experience.
Future of Education Conference Overview
In the next 15 years, youths will enter the workforce at a time of profound social, economical, workplace and technological change. 50% of all jobs will be replaced or heavily disrupted. There will be lots of jobs, just not enough youths with relevant skills to fulfill them. As senior educators, we all bear the responsibility to work together and prepare our youths for this change. The Future of Education Conference and platform is dedicated to this mission. We want to drive real change by bringing together a group of senior educators who are committed to aligning the future of education with the future of work. That is why this conference is invitation-only, purpose-driven and action-oriented.
We have designed a unique and innovative virtual conference experience focused on peer-to-peer network of senior education industry decision makers as well as actionable content this is highly relevant to shape the future of education. As captured in detail below, the agenda is carefully designed to have high impact networking opportunities between senior educators. The conference starts with a live 3 hours keynote session where 50+ senior educators will introduce their talk in about 90 seconds each. After the keynote, delegates will have access to the new videos added to the Future of Education Framework with over 50+ hours of sessions to be consumed at their convenience until 31st December. The conference experience includes an opportunity to request three 1:1 introductions with other senior leaders you resonate with as well as an invitation to join the Future of Education Leaders Group (for educators only). This group is an exclusive community of senior educators for peer-to-peer collaboration across the year.
You will leave this forum with not just ideas but a real tribe of fellow senior educators who are on the same journey of systematic transformation. This is not a theoretical forum on the future of learning - it is a highly interactive conference designed to facilitate peer-to-peer learning and establish collaboration opportunities. All of the content is embedded in reality and is presented by your peers that are in decision making positions in the field of education. We have a restricted number of spots per school board and post-secondary institutes to ensure we bring together a wide range of transformation projects and ideas across Canada and the world.
This period of rapid transformation doesn't have to be a threat. It can be an advantage for our youths and the planet if we are willing to accelerate the changes we are making. The team at Future of Education Conference is committed to supporting our educators so that the next generation entering the workforce is driving innovation that helps humanity rather than being the ones disrupted by the future of work. Let's shape the future together. We owe it to our youths.
APPLY TODAY to be a delegate or present a session at the conference.
We are an action oriented group! The world needs our action and our founder, Sultan Akif, is committed to that ideology. In addition to building the largest youth employment event in the country www.experienceyourlife.ca he has built 37 libraries in 10 countries in public schools with 90%+ of his own funds and hands. See the videos at www.libraryinaweek.com. His mission in life is to support educators just like you around the world who work hard everyday to change lives.
Conference Format and Theme - Align Future of Education with Future of Work
The conference will have two separate streams for k-12 and Post Secondary institutions respectively.
In each of these streams, there are three carefully designed sub-themes to support educators engage, collaborate and drive real change - WHAT, HOW and WHERE
Theme No 1: WHAT - What we are teaching our youths
- This theme is focused on curriculum for future skills. You will share and learn about programs being implemented or envisioned across Canada and the world to train our youths on future skills in STEM, robotics, AI, programming, global awareness, sustainability, active listening to public speaking and many others.
Theme No 2: HOW - How we are teaching our youths
- This theme is focused on the transformation of learning methods. You will share and learn about latest innovations in immersive learning, engaging projects, hands-on coding, learn by play and other processes and methodologies aligned with the future.
Theme No 3: WHERE - Where we are teaching our youths
- This theme is focused on transformation of our learning environments. You will share and learn about projects that are helping with youth mental health on campus, building inclusive spaces that are fostering creativity, innovation, diversity, student engagement and student leadership.
The transformation is upon us, but we do not have to do it alone. Not a single session in this conference is theoretical in nature. The conversations will be led by your peers who are senior decision makers in school boards or post secondary institutes. In addition, your contribution to the conversation and raising awareness of projects in your area of authority will be invaluable for your peers. Deep purpose, interactive peer-to-peer conversations, seniority of delegates and action oriented sessions are what makes this forum unique.
Who Should Attend
- Business and Technical Decision Makers (administrator stream) in post secondary institutions
- K-12 School Board Executives, Principals, Vice Principles and Superintendents.
- Program Directors and Department Leads
- Teachers/Professors responsible for special transformation projects such as future skills alignment, STEAM adoption, curriculum modernization and sustainability initiatives.
- Senior decision makers responsible for the learning environment and learning experience
- Leaders responsible for mental health initiatives on campus and in schools
- Economic Development Officers from rural and urban municipalities focused on youth engagement, entrepreneurship programs and future of work.
- We want to extend a special invitation to schools boards and colleges serving our rural and indigeneous communities. We are commiteed to supporting you in any way we can to accelerate the adoption of future skills in our rural and indigenous communities.
As an educator, your ticket Includes:
- Access to the live keynote
- Access to Future of Education Framework with over 50 sessions from 2020 event. This access is granted the day your application is approved so you can get value months before the live event.
- Access to additional 50 sessions from the 2021 event. This access will be from 2nd October until 31st December 2021.
- 3 requests for 1:1 introductions to other speakers or delegates. With mutual consent, we will provide a contextual introduction to those you want to network and collaborate on projects moving forward.
- (For educators only) Invitation to join an exclusive group of senior educators to collaborate, share and learn from each other across the entire year.
The unique nature of the conference is that content is presented by your peers in a very focused manner so it is actionable and relevant. We have created an event designed to connect you with a strong network of like minded educators as well as continuity of interaction across the year through the group mentioned above.
1) Peer-to-Peer networking: We are invitation only to keep the bar high so you will be in the company of those just like you who are responsible for major decisions in their organisations. We are all facing the same pressures - this conference is designed to bring decision makers together to share knowledge and collaborate on the most innovative solutions and partnerships.
2) Access to funding: There are sessions focused on funding sources and government programs designed to support our educators. Many of these programs are under-utilized at the moment.
3) Interactive: You are a participant AND you are contributor. The conference is designed to be highly interactive filled with real projects, real lesson, real stories and very few long presentations. It is action packed in recognition of the seniority of the people in attendance.
4) Value Across the Year: The value starts the moment your application is accepted and it continues all the way until 31st December.
This intimate and highly interactive conference is designed to leave you with real and actionable content and a community of like minded peers that are senior decision makers in the education industry.
Our Founder & Team
Purpose matters. Infact, it is the only thing that does! The founder of this conference is Sultan Akif who left his successful 17 year corporate career (World Wide Solution Director for Microsoft Public Sector Services) to dedicate his life to youth empowerment. He has built one of the largest youth employment event in Canada (www.experienceyourlife.ca) as well as 37 libraries in 10 countries (www.libraryinaweek.com). He is a proud Governing Board Member at University of Toronto Mississauga, a mentor at Humber College for Entrepreneurship, a past-professor at Sheridan College and a frequent speaker at universities, colleges and schools around the world. He was ranked in the top 10 global change makers list in education by the Introducer Magazine. Just like our founder, the Future of Education Conference team are a purpose driven group of educators and professionals and this will never be just a job for us! Sultan's heart warming speech at the convocation ceremony of Sheridan College will highlight the depth of purpose behind this initiative.
If you are an educator and this resonates with you, please bring your best projects forward and apply today to attend.
Note for Service and Product Providers
We believe the service and product providers to the education industry have a critical role to play in the transformation through innovative and game changing solutions and learning environment. If you are a service provider, Edu Tech firm or vendor in the education industry we woud love to partner with you and welcome your application but please note that this is going to be predominantly a senior educator peer-to-peer forum. Once we recieve your registration, we will circle back with a confirmation after a team review. We will select a few providers and sponsors that are most aligned with the values of the conference on driving real, deep and meaningful change through their solutions and services.
All ticket sales are final
Once we recieve your confirmed we allocate the funds for our social development projects as well as provide immediate access to value for you through the on-demand sessions. All ticket sales are final and there is no refund possible at any point during the year.
- Educators - K-12 Stream$750+$97.50 GST$750+$97.50 GST0$0
- Educators - Post Secondary$750+$97.50 GST$750+$97.50 GST0$0
- Conference Leader/Speaker$500+$65 GST$500+$65 GST0$0
- Government Officers$750+$97.50 GST$750+$97.50 GST0$0
- Service/Product Provider$1,000+$130 GST$1,000+$130 GST0$0